Сarding To warm up the shop
You have a card with a good balance. Security is properly arranged, your identity is hidden. You get the shop you like to purchase from, immediately add the goods to the basket, insert all the data into the necessary fields, make payment. The thing you need in the list for delivery, the status is “Processing” … And then suddenly it changes to “Canceled.” What happened? Why did the scheme that was supposed to work out precisely fail?
That’s simple. You have made a number of completely unobvious at first sight mistakes . Payment systems aren’t developed by stupid people, and they know what carding is – that is why they provide stores with a number of protective measures, or, otherwise, antifrod-systems that monitor the behavior of the user, and if it looks unrealistic, they reject the order of the product or transfer it to manual check.
So, what should be done to deceive the protection and successfully vbiv in:
1. Change your location. If the location that your IP belongs to is significantly different from the cardholder address, you get a very significant minus in the karma. Therefore, always take into account the geographical factor, try to correspond to the person you pretend to be.
2. Change the system settings. Yes, modern scripts track this too – if you are going to vbiv in the American shop, but the system is Russian-language, prepare for manual check-up of the order. Moreover, even a Russian layout can take away a few points of trust.
3. Browser history. Before opening a store, be sure to search for news from its region for a couple of minutes, open tabs with other sellers, and search for the right product there.
4. Transition from Google. Don’t use direct links. Try to get to the right page from search engines – make a request and then go to the necessary site.
5. Act naturally. Check out the product catalogs on the site. Scroll pages by keeping an eye on descriptions – create visibility of what you are reading. Add things to the comparison, if possible, and then, already in the basket, delete unnecessary ones – those that “didn’t suit you”.
6. Never use the “copy-paste” function when entering data for payment. It is desirable not to minimize the browser window at all – make a view that you reprint the data from the card itself. Make a couple of mistakes that you can then “notice” and fix. Modern antifraud-systems closely monitor the keyboard shortcuts, and, even doing everything correctly, you can easily go into a strong minus simply by entering the CC data not manually.
7. Use the phone that specified in the cardholder data. Manual verification can play a critical role – if the number doesn’t match, the order will either cancel or call the number linked with the card.
By following these simple rules, you significantly increase the chance that the carding will be successful. Yes, you will spend an extra ten minutes – but it will cost it completely.
Henceforth, WE WISH TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE FROM NIGERIA AND INDIA. THESE ARE USELESS TIME WASTERS AND THIEVES TRYING TO BEG OR SCAM US OF OUR PRODUCTS. OUR SERVICES ARE NOT FREE AND PAYMENT IS UPFRONT
A LOT OF FOOLS FROM NIGERIA AND INDIA. on the off chance that YOU DON’T TRUST TO USE OUR SERVICES, DON’T CONTACT US AS WE HAVE NO FREE SERVICE
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO TIME WASTERS, COME READY TO BUY. KINDLY CONTACT US VIA THE LINKS BELOW:
ICQ: @MTH2021 Click HERE
TELEGRAM: @MTH2021 Click HERE
Сarding To warm up the shop – CARDERS GUIDE 2022